See the Job descriptions for the various Committee positions:
- Recognizes CPCU part completers as well as new CPCU designees.
- Organizes local conferment
- Activities to attract CPCU candidates while maintaining a Candidate Mentoring program. For example, Education Fair (at State Farm) or Outreach Programs at local companies.
- Preparing CPCU society surveys
Ethics Awareness Essay contest. The committee has used the Polk Education Foundation to assist with this essay scholarship program. – Award presented at luncheon in March.
Identifies notable and worthy causes for which to dedicate time and money on behalf of the CPCU Society. Examples of activities in prior years are;
Contributions to Holiday Dinners, Adopt a Family program (Christmas), and partnering with United Way events. Activities can vary from year to year at committee choice.
Public Relations/Web Master
- Responsible for newsletters, communication with media, announcements in the Vision, local papers, radio, and any other means of getting the word out about our CPCU Society.
- Maintain and update the Chapter website. Templates are used, so it requires minimal time, less than 30 minutes a month.
- Taking photos at luncheons and events for publication.
- Facebook Page
- Selecting and arranging the speakers for monthly CPCU luncheons.